Monday, January 17, 2011

1-17-11

If I were able to meet one individual from history, it would be
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
I have so much respect and admiration for him. 
I share this love for Dr. King's ideas with my children, 
and always hope that they will judge others not by what they see on the outside, 
but by what they see on the inside. 
I want them to live life with peace, love, and hope in their hearts. 
I'm very proud to say that I see this in them daily.
They are very tolerant, open-minded, accepting individuals.
Above their grades, their ability to complete chores, their athletic talents, or
any of that other stuff we want our kids to be good at,
I want them to be good at being good human beings, 
and in my opinion, they excel at it!

2 comments:

  1. You do have some great kids! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! so proud of you for doing the picture every day. I did that in 2008 and am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete