Saturday, January 29, 2011

1-29-11

The quote I used on this picture is a quote from Grey's Anatomy.
I have many friends that I treasure and love.
Some that I've had since childhood and some that I met later in life.
When my friend, Brooke, and I met 9 years ago, teaching 2nd grade together,
we immediately clicked.
 I'm pretty sure we always know what the other one is thinking.
I could tell her anything, call her anytime, and know that she will be there for me no matter what.
And I'm pretty sure if I did do something as drastic as murder someone, she would help me dispose
of the body first, and then afterwards say, "So, what the hell happened?" LOL
She is my person. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this! So great when we find friends like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great friend and great picniking, girl:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that! I have a friend like that too. Need to remind her of her duties!

    ReplyDelete