Saturday, January 29, 2011

1-27-11

I've been battling my weight for quite a few years now. I've started back to Weight Watchers, 
along with doing a Weight Loss Challenge competition at work.
After weigh in this week, I've lost 9 and 1/2 pounds in the past 2 weeks!
I'm really determined to meet my goal this year!!!
This is my "before" summer picture from our vacation in 2010. 
I'm hoping to replace it with a new bathing suit and a new body, 
with no wrap around towel necessary this summer in 2011.
Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL. I am trying to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jen! You can do it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I can't believe how different you look already and how incredibly brave you are. This doesn't even look like you now. I love you and am so proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete